>Banyak banget yang nulis kata-kata mutiara dalam photography, baik itu bertujuan memotivasi ptotographer itu sendiri atau rekan-rekannya yang sehoby lainnya.
Dalam hal ini aku akan nulis apa aja kata-kata mutiara tersebut.
Ya,,mana tau bisa memotivasi rekan-rekan sehoby dan khususnya aku sendiri 🙂
Banyak dari kata-kata mutiaranya yang anonim, tapi tak apalah, yang penting semangat dan motivasi yang mencetuskan bisa kita rasakan,,hehe( sok bijak ane,,)
2. For Landscape, The best Zoom lens available in this planet up to now is your regular cheap fix wide angle lens (16mm, 18 mm, 20mm, 24mm) and your foot to walk closer or further from your subject.
3. Trying to make good or excellent photograph is not enough. You have to aim to make a monumental photograph with your every shot.
4. Landscaper needs at least 5 legs. Three of them are your tripod‘s.
5. Look, feel, close your eyes, create imaginaton, open your eyes….then shoot!!!
6. You are a painter behind the viewfinder. Think like one, see like one, create like one.
7. Don’t see landscape picture too much. Instead look for more landscape painting from legendary painter.
8. Skip any Landscape technic Photography class offered to you. Instead, take a serious class in painting about color, perspective, and composition.
9. Only take your pocket camera when hunting with your fellow from local photo club. Take as much picture as you can in the location. Don’t let their “show off” talk about equipment bother you. Go home. Examine your shot carefully and look for details. Make imagination. Choose an angle. Then Return to the place the next day when the light is right and shot your monumental picture.
10. The ability of the artist to breathe “life” into their art is the essence part of extraordinary artwork.
11. If you plan to edit every picture you took heavily with software. Just sell your camera and buy a good computer system and a pocket digital camera.
12. The more often you bring bad photo to photoshop, the more chance you have to become a really bad Photographer.
13. Get rid all your bad picture, bad poster you see, bad landscape magazine picture you read. The more often you see good composition landscape picture, the better chance you will have to become a good landscape photographer.
14. Patience is the key. Only take your shot at the highest point of your emotional curve. Ansel Adams would wait the whole season or year just to take one frame which closely describe his imagination. If he missed the moment, he would prefer to wait another year rather than taking bad picture.
17. If you still don’t understand…… read this page again and again!
Ini aja kata-kata mutiaranya,,
Moga dapet motivasi dan semangat…